Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I use almond oil to remove make-up and as a body moisturizer. I keep it in a glass bottle and put in several drops of my favorite essence of oil, then I'll mix it with some inexpensive body lotion (like Trader's Joe's Unscented Moisturizer). It works great - I've created my own body lotion that's very emollient and doesn't cost a fortune. I also like the price here at Amazon. I usually have to go to Whole Foods to get this (aka "Whole Paycheck") and prices are much higher. I don't usually factor in the shipping because I think the two bucks is worth my driving time and time spent trying to get a parking spot and dealing with the crowds in the store.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Now Foods Lemon Oil Organic 100% Pure, 1 ounce
100% Pure Almond Oil is an all-natural oil that's perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type. Almond Oil is easily absorbed and won't clog pores, promoting clear, soft, healthy skin. This all-natural skin-nourishing oil is idea for the entire body. Almond Oil is an all-natural oil derived from pressed almonds. Vegetable-derived oils date back to Biblical times, when they were mixed with fragrant herbs to create traditional ointments
Click here for more information about Now Foods Lemon Oil Organic 100% Pure, 1 ounce
0 comments:
Post a Comment