Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand Cream , 1.7-Ounce Tube Review

Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand Cream , 1.7-Ounce Tube
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I initially purchased the beeswax cream as a trial being offered at Bath & Body Works. Thanks to a friend's recommendation to keep the cream in the fridge, it lasted much longer since a small amount could be used to help keep the eczema on my hands in check. For me, this worked better than prescription creams, and it's considerably cheaper. Unfortunately, when I tried to purchase more, I found out that they no longer carried the Savannah Bee brand, but I was elated to find it on Amazon, and actually, for currently less than $8 per tube (it actually costs less than on the Savannah Bee website), and as part of the free super saver shipping offer, this is an excellent deal. The cream is not as greasy as one might suspect, and has a sweet, subtly nutty scent. Because I have to wash my hands several times a day (I work in healthcare), I keep a separate tube with me at all times, and I've found that I do NOT have to reapply the cream repeatedly following hand washing, which is a wonderful surprise! Because this beeswax cream has managed to overcome my triple threat of eczema, the cold, dry weather, and incessant handwashing, I've become a bee-liever!

Click Here to see more reviews about: Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand Cream , 1.7-Ounce Tube

Hands need special care because of all the work they do. Beeswax and Royal Jelly are nature's answer to dry skin, replenishing lost moisture and nourishing skin with essential nutrients. We've supplemented these ingredients with softening Pecan and Sweet Almond Oils, along with Anti-Oxidizing Blueberry and Muscadine Grape Extracts. A rich protective formula thats lasts a long time.

Buy NowGet 14% OFF

Click here for more information about Savannah Bee Company Beeswax Hand Cream , 1.7-Ounce Tube

0 comments:

Post a Comment