Saturday, December 10, 2011

Pure & Natural Bodywash Moisturizing, Cherry Blossom and Almond Oil, 16-Ounce (Pack of 2) Review

Pure and Natural Bodywash Moisturizing,   Cherry Blossom and Almond Oil, 16-Ounce (Pack of 2)
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)

I ordered this thinking it would smell like Jerkins Cherry and Almond lotion. I am very disappointed because it doesn't. I will probably give the other unopened bottle away as a gift and hope they like it, I don't.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Pure & Natural Bodywash Moisturizing, Cherry Blossom and Almond Oil, 16-Ounce (Pack of 2)

Shower yourself in the spring-fresh fragrance of cherry blossoms, while enjoying the effects of almond oil and pure glycerin- ingredients valued for their moisturizing benefits. For skin with a soft smooth feel that lingers long after your shower ends.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Pure & Natural Bodywash Moisturizing, Cherry Blossom and Almond Oil, 16-Ounce (Pack of 2)

0 comments:

Post a Comment