Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I'm a long-time user of this product, so I knew I loved it. I was very happy to find it at a great price- saved even more on a 6-pack. I gave some as gifts, and kept some for myself. Great product, all natural. Be aware that is is an oil, so those who don't want an oily product might want to choose something else, but as an oil, my dry skin absorbs it, resulting is soft, smooth skin, and the scent makes me feel relaxed. Other scents are good, too- especially lavender and coconut.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Heritage Products Aura Glow, Almond Scent, 8 Fluid Ounces (240 ml) (Pack of 6)
Certified. For a beautiful body. Pure nourishing formula. Warm comforting scent. Suggested use: For best results, apply after a bath or shower and feel it soak into your skin. Aura Glow makes an excellent moisturizer, massage formula, tanning oil, after s
0 comments:
Post a Comment