Friday, July 13, 2012

AHAVA Skin Replenisher Review

AHAVA Skin Replenisher
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I've been using the product for many years and love it. It was reformulated a few years ago and is not as thick but still does a great job keeping my skin hydrated. It is not marketed as such but it works really well with my super-sensitive skin. I did not have a breakout when I started using Ahava which I have experienced when trying new moisturizers. I use the 'night' version all day. It may seem pricey but it lasts a long time, is a great product and there are far more expensive brands that don't work as well.

Click Here to see more reviews about: AHAVA Skin Replenisher

This velvety cream regenerates the skin at rest time with natural hydration, leaving it deeply nourished, revived and remarkably soft. Your skin is energized with moisturizing minerals that can only be properly absorbed in the delicate calm of night. Pleasant dreams; a new tomorrow awaits you.

Buy NowGet 12% OFF

Click here for more information about AHAVA Skin Replenisher

0 comments:

Post a Comment